Applying for any position at Nestlé Bangladesh is very challenging. Candidates are tested with extreme care which in turn is very enriching for your personal development. The Management selection process is designed to be comprehensive and in-depth- however, we want to give you a clear picture of the process. Click here, to find the hints and tips that will guide you through the process and help you pass with flying colors. These are the basic stages each of which you must pass:
- Stage1 : Online Application
- Stage2 : Written Test
- Stage3 : Assessment Center
- Stage4 : Competency Based Interview
- Stage5 : Final Interview
Stage 1: Online Applications In the first step, you must fill out the online application form, where you need to give information about you. The areas that will be covered in the application form are: Your personal details Extracurricular activities Academic history and work experiences
Stage 2 : Written Test Once you have been chosen from the application- you will have to sit for the written test which will consist of a series of psychometric tests. You will be assessed for your numerical, logical and analytical ability along with your strength in language.
- Numerical Test: This test is designed to assess your numerical skills from the perspective of business. You might expect to see some tables, graphs and data similar to those in the business reports and asked to analyze them. Since, it is purely business context- the basics in mathematics will come in handy.
- Logical Test: This part will consist of problems to assess the logical functioning of your brain which are important in decision making. You might be given series of numbers, data or figures and asked to develop the progression. 3. Analytical Test: In an analytical test, your analytical abilities will be judged. You will be asked to solve some puzzles, analogy, analyze any situation etc. 4. Language: Communication skills are important for Nestle Bangladesh Ltd. So, in the written tests your hold on language, your strength in written communication will be judged.
Stage 3: Assessment Center If you have passed through for the Assessment Center, you are one of the toppers- and now you have to prove your group performance, team leading ability and technical know-how. There will be the following parts in an assessment center:
- Group debate: During a group debate, you will be assessed for your ability to work on your point-of-view under a pressure, and also your leading capabilities
- Case study: This is where your technical knowledge will be assessed. You will be given a case with a set of questions- and you will be judged against how well you address every question and defend your stand.
- Presentation: You might be asked to present in a group or individually. You will be given the materials on which you will have to present, as well as all the technical support. You might have to make a presentation on the case that has been provided. Stage
- Competency based interview: Every job/post that you will be applying for has a specific Job Description- and basing on that we decide on certain personality traits with which you must be competent with if you want to perform in that position. Competency based interview are designed with more situational and behavioral questions.
Stage 5: Final Interview Shortlisted candidates from the Competency Interview will be called in for the final interview where the department heads and the management committee will be judging each candidate against the cultures and values of Nestlé