Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy.
We have approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists. We also have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Honeywell’s ability to continually improve comes from successfully achieving two seemingly competing tasks at once – productivity and growth. Our global processes – or Enablers – are Honeywell’s core internal business processes that drive efficiency and service quality. Enablers bring world-class products and services to market faster and more cost-effectively for our customers.
Our business units
Our aerospace products and services are used on virtually every commercial and business aircraft operating today, as well as for defense and space applications. We provide integrated avionics, engines, systems, and service solutions; listening carefully to our customers and focusing on the technologies that best meet their needs to make flying safer, more reliable, more efficient, and more cost effective.
Automation and control solutions
Our environmental controls, life safety, security, sensing, scanning, and mobility products, as well as building and process solutions, are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide.
Our portfolio of products and solutions gives customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improves productivity, safety, and security, drives better decision-making, and reduces costs.
Performance materials and technologies
A global leader in developing and manufacturing advanced materials and process technologies that are used by people every day to reduce emissions, stop bullets, enable the production of green fuels, increase oil refinery capacity, speed drug discovery, and protect medicines.
Our advanced materials are critical in the manufacture of products ranging from nylon to computer chips to pharmaceutical packaging, and process technologies developed by Honeywell′s UOP form the foundation for most of the world’s refiners, efficiently producing gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, petrochemicals and biofuels.
Transportation Systems is a leading provider of world-class technologies and solutions to automakers, their suppliers, and consumers.
From fuel-saving and emission-reducing turbochargers to safety enhancing brake products such as disc brake pads, drum brake linings and aftermarket brake products marketed under the Bendix and Jurid brand names, Transportation Systems’ technologies enhance the efficiency and performance of passenger and commercial vehicles worldwide.
Job Description & Qualifications
• Compliance to Honeywell corporate requirements and legislation
• Represent Non HBS Greater China/APAC in the field operation Global HS&E team
• Establish relationships and processes with Greater China/APAC Non HBS business leadership team to influence all employees to meet HSE goals and objectives
• Facilitate a change to Non HBS Business operation culture toward a safe working environment by enhancing the knowledge, skills and attitudes of Honeywell employees and Sub-contractors
• Advise management on HS&E matters as they affect all aspects of Non HBS business operation in the Greater China/APAC region
• Audit Honeywell managed facilities/field service activities to ensure we are compliant to statutory and corporate requirements and working to approved risk management plans to make field engineers/sales safe. (Including Fire testing regulations, Cooling tower/water treatment testing, Lift inspections as per manufactures recommendation, etc)
• Assist in making HS&E a competitive differentiator for Honeywell in the marketplace
• Participate in and support the Crisis and Emergency Management Team
• Co-ordinate with Global HS&E leader for corporate compliance and event reporting
• Conduct regular and ongoing HSE reviews of projects and service contracts/field service activities across Greater China/APAC.
• Work with the Global HSE Team as required advancing new programmes, processes and tools to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of HSE practices.
• Tertiary qualifications in Health, Safety, Environmental or Engineering.
• Green belt certified or willing to become certified in first 12 months
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a full time HSE role with demonstrated HSE experience.
• A comprehensive knowledge of safety legislation and management systems
• Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills
• Demonstrable personal attributes to effectively communicate and influence all levels of employees and leadership
• Experienced in change management and continuous improvement projects
• Willing to travel regularly (usually domestic)
Job Description & Qualifications
• Participate in autonomous concept development, system designing, prototyping, integration, as well as simulation and modelling.
• Lead or participate to validate and demonstrate the feasibility of the project concept with external partners
• Develop breakthrough Intellectual Property of the new autonomous technologies, including patents and conference papers
• Follow and study the state-of-art technology in AI field.
• Develop Artificial Intelligent capabilities inside team
• Mentor engineers with Artificial Intelligent technical needs
• Collaborate across organization to share best practices
Campus-Turbo Technical Engineer
Job Description & Qualifications
“Honeywell China Career development Program” is designed to develop the leadership skills, systematic technical knowledge and accelerate young talent career development across all Honeywell China business units. This comprehensive program is a 2-year program with 3 rotations in different engineering & technology groups, for example, Turbocharger Component Design, Core Subsystem Development, Turbocharger Base Product Development and Testing, Turbo & Engine Matching and Performance Simulation. The participants will be assigned diverse critical projects, equipped with comprehensive trainings, supported by experienced managers, mentors and Sr. leadership.
Organization Description – Honeywell technology solution China center:
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) is the engineering, technology research and development arm of Honeywell, a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader that serves customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; turbochargers; and process technologies, process controls, and performance materials. HTS China has more than 1,400 employees across its centers in Shanghai, Beijing, Luoyang, Suzhou, Nanjing, Changsha and Xi’an.
- Passion to grow in Engineering & Technology
- Major in Internal Combustion Engine, Automotive Engineering or it’s related，Master’s Degree preferred
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and an aptitude for test data and failure mode analysis
- Doer, demonstrate ability to lead and Team work spirit
- Proactively to take challenges and adapt to change quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills