GE (NYSE: GE) imagines things others don’t, builds things others can’t and delivers outcomes that make the world work better. GE brings together the physical and digital worlds in ways no other company can. In its labs and factories and on the ground with customers, GE is inventing the next industrial era to move, power, build and cure the world. www.ge.com
GE (NYSE: GE) hình dung và xây dựng những điều chưa từng hiện hữu và đem lại những thành tựu giúp cuộc sống tốt đẹp hơn. GE kết hợp thế giới vật chất và thành tựu kỹ thuật số theo cách không một công ty nào khác có thể thực hiện được. Với những nỗ lực không ngừng trong phòng thí nghiệm, tại nhà máy và sát cánh bên cạnh khách hàng, GE đang dần tạo dựng một kỷ nguyên công nghiệp mới để xây dựng, củng cố, thúc đẩy và hỗ trợ sự phát triển của thế giới. Để biết thêm thông tin, truy cập website của công ty tại www.ge.com.
About GE in Vietnam
In 1993, GE was one of the first American companies established in Vietnam before the US Embargo was lifted. As a rapidly developing country, Vietnam has broad needs in Aviation, Energy and Healthcare that are critical for its sustainable, environmentally-conscious growth. GE provides Vietnam a unique company-to-country approach, helping the country become a stronger global presence. For more information, please visit www.ge.com/vn
Về GE tại Việt Nam
GE là một trong những công ty Hoa Kỳ đầu tiên có mặt tại Việt Nam từ năm 1993, ngay cả trước khi lệnh cấm vận của Hoa Kỳ được dỡ bỏ. Là một quốc gia đang trên đà phát triển nhanh chóng, Việt Nam chú trọng phát triển các lĩnh vực trọng điểm như Hàng không, Năng lượng và Y tế nhằm hỗ trợ cho sự tăng trưởng bền vững của nền kinh tế, đồng thời tối thiểu hoá các tác động tiêu cực tới môi trường. Với chiến lược chuyên biệt tại Việt Nam mang tên “Từ công ty tới quốc gia”, GE góp phần nâng cao vị thế của Việt Nam trên thị trường toàn cầu. Để biết thêm thông tin, truy cập website của công ty tại www.ge.com/vn
Ho Chi Minh VIETNAM
OMLP Program Associate
Job Description & Qualifications
The OMLP Program Associate demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will use your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
The GE Operations Management Leadership Program combines broad exposure to core Supply Chain and Services job assignments along with formal classroom studies· Due to the rotational nature of the Program, a member will typically complete three to four assignments over a two-year period, each approximately six to eight months in length that cut across different aspects in manufacturing processes, products and services· Program members will also receive applicable technical and business training to compliment their rotational on-the-job training· Domestic relocation is typically required while on program· Typically a program member will have a supervisory, technical, sourcing and production / materials management assignment while on program· Collaborate with Assignment Leader in setting and achieving realistic and challenging operation goals· Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness in results· Demonstrate ability to understand and apply operational and technical fundamentals in the business environment using analytical and problem solving skills· Develop cooperation and teamwork while leading diverse groups in the development and implementation of team goals· Generate innovative ideas and apply change best practices to ensure impact of key initiatives· Complete Technical training in areas such as Contemporary Manufacturing, Global Supply Chain Management, American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS) Certification, Six Sigma Quality training with Greenbelt Certification, Environmental Health & Safety· Complete business training in topics such as Project Management, Team Leading
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college· Strong communication skills both in Vietnamese and English
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology is preferred· Outstanding academic achievements (Top 25% of class) or a minimum of a 3. GPA on a 4. scale is preferred
· Geographic flexibility and global mindset
· Strong oral and written communication skills· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills· Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
· Strong business acumen with the ability to motivate others
Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP)
Job Description & Qualifications
The Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) is a two-year program committed to growing high potential talent by accelerating their development through intense technical and professional training and a variety of business-critical assignments in areas such as field service engineering and application engineering. GETP graduates will gain the technical and business foundation to proactively and continuously make valuable contributions to GE in some of our fastest growing markets.
The GETP is designed for its program members to gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, network with professionals, and learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Due to the rotational nature of the Program, the GETP can be three to four assignments in related areas such as field service engineering and application engineering. The rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to these engineering fields, leading to successful off Program placement. Program membership also requires continuous education through a combination of on-the-job, classroom, and on-demand training. Responsibilities will vary by assignment, but some examples may include: e.g. for Product Engineering:
• Execute through GE New Product Introduction (NPI) process
• Responsible for engineering design and evaluation of systems throughout development
• Technical lab qualification for product testing
• Collaborate with global team for technical development
• Evaluate suppliers for product development
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related technical field. At least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale. Geographic mobility in accepting rotational assignments.
- Desired Characteristics:
- Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals. Prior internship or co-op experiences in engineering and/or manufacturing. Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. High self-confidence.
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for administration of 1 or more projects according to contractual conditions within schedule and budget allocations
• Project control & ensure project monitoring milestone
• Purchase Requisition & Purchase order to supply unit.
• Monitor shipment & ensure logistic milestone along the supply chain.
• VISA & Work permit application for foreign supervisor working in Thailand
• Report & General administration work for service unit
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
• 1-2 years relevant experience in International Project administration for multi-disciplinary projects.
• Knowledge of project documentation and document control, follow up etc.
• Good English communication skills.